Notice of Election 2021
Published: 10 November 2021
Tandridge District Council
Election of a Parish Councillor for Dormansland Ward of the Parish of Dormansland.
To be held on Wednesday, 8th December 2021.
Notice is hereby given that
- Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
- Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Tandridge District Council, at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but Not later than 4pm on - Thursday 11th November 2021.
- If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Wednesday, 8th December 2021 between the hours of 7:00 and 22:00.
- Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Tuesday 23 November 2021 if they are to be effective for this election.
- New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 30 November 2021.
- The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of medical or work related emergency arising after 5pm on Tuesday, 30th November 2021 is not later than 5pm on Wednesday 8th December 2021.
Dated: Tuesday 2nd November 2021
David Ford, Returning Officer
Tandridge District Council, Council Offices, Station Road East, Oxted, Surrey, RH8 0BT