TANDRIDGE TOGETHER COMMUNITY FUND
Published: 01 February 2022
We are delighted to announce the Tandridge Together Community Fund has awarded £25,872, in grants of up to £2,000 to local organisations to help fund initiatives, which will directly benefit the health and wellbeing of residents.
These grants will help a number of projects, such as:
- Introducing a playscheme for children with a wide range of disabilities and complex needs.
- Supporting specialist counselling sessions for fathers and families.
- Funding exercise classes for people with Multiple Sclerosis.
- Numerous projects encouraging residents to get more active and re-socialise following the many restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
These valuable grants are available each year because people buy weekly tickets to play the Tandridge Together Lottery and ten pence from every £1 ticket is allocated to this fund. 50p of the ticket price also goes to the player’s chosen local good cause which is close to their heart with some organisations raising £1,500 in ticket sales alone.
For more information about the lottery, or the Tandridge Together Community Fund visit www.tandridge.gov.uk/communityfund.
The local organisations awarded a grant, are:
- Active Prospects
- Bletchingley Bowls Club
- Bletchingley Skills Centre
- Bloomin’ Arts Limited
- Caterham & District Round Table
- Citizens Advice Caterham & Warlingham
- Citizens Advice Oxted & District
- KAPOW (kids and parents of Outwood)
- Lingfield & District Flower Club
- Make a Scene
- Sight for Surrey
- St Peter & St Paul PTA
- Tatsfield Not So Young Club
- The Deacon Centre
- The Ryan MS Therapy Centre
- The Westway Centre
- The Woodhouse Centre
- Viewpoint Centre CIO
- YMCA East Surrey
- Young Epilepsy